Kent Wells Sherman House c. 1858

DR SHERMAN

The Kent Wells Sherman House was saved from demolition by a new non profit corporation called Kent Wells Sherman House Incorporated.  (KWSH) Supported by the generosity of Kent State University, The City of Kent, Kent Historical Society, The Christensen Foundation, Hometown Bank,  and a host of volunteers, the building was relocated from Erie Street to its present location on North Water Street.

The Second Floor is occupied by private attorneys, and the lower level by Vows to Video (May, 2016)

The main level is available for rent by the public for meetings, parties, etc.  See links for more information and contact information.

We need help from the public to support and maintain the building, and to continue its restoration over the coming years.  Please consider becoming a member of the Friends of the Kent Wells Sherman House.

Here is a History of the House for you to enjoy.  AHistoryoftheWells-ShermanHouse

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE KENT WELLS SHERMAN HOUSE

EMAIL OR CALL RICK HAWKSLEY @ rick@designwithavision.com or call 330.715.2354

10,905 thoughts on “Kent Wells Sherman House c. 1858